Saturday 16 July 2016

FOREO LUNA 2 REVIEW



Hello people, it is skincare time! More precisely skincare gadget time.

I am a true believer in a nice deep cleansing. Since I have big pores (possibly could be seen from the moon) and I have problem with small bumps all over my face, clogged pores, blackheads, whiteheads, and all that jazz, I always clean my face morning and evening. At evening, I do 2 steps of cleansing. The first one I use make up remover, such as oil make up remover or micellar water or cleansing milk, and then the next step I use my cleansing device with my facial wash.

I have and used a clarisonic in the past. I have a Mia 2, and I always use the deep cleanse brush. And lucky for you, I can compare which one I prefer, either Clarisonic or Foreo Luna 2.





I bought my Foreo Luna 2 at Singapore's Sephora, I believe it cost me around SGD 300. Yesssss, I know. It is expensive. But I have to do something with my clogged pores and my blackheads. So I went buy it and never regret my decision. I bought the normal version. Well, Foreo Luna 2 has a lot of type, and it all depends on your skin type. They have device for normal skin, combination skin, sensitive skin and even for men. The difference between one and the other is the bristles. The silicon bristles in sensitive one is much softer and smaller than the bristles for combination skin. 

At first I really wanted to get one for combination skin, but the BA asked me if I want to use this device daily, and I said yes and then she recommended me the normal one, since it is more gentle on the skin and less abrasive/harsh for daily use. And I took her recommendation and bought the normal one. 




On the website, this device claims a lot. First, it claims more refined skin, more radiant complexion and firmer looking skin. Also they said, "Transform your daily skin care routine into an invigorating 2-minute ritual. In just 3 days, the LUNA facial cleansing brush will bring you skin that appears visibly healthier and more radiant, and continued use will leave your skin looking enviably younger and smoother. My skin does look more refine, and much better looking since I use this. Also my make up application always on point. I have no more dry patches shown when I apply my foundation.

I like the fact that I do not have to change the head brush every 3 months like my Clarisonic, since it is pain in the butt to spend SGD 40 every 3 months, meanwhile I live in Indonesia and we do not have Clarisonic yet here. Foreo Luna indeed is more expensive device, but in the long run Foreo Luna is much cheaper investment than Clarisonic. 



An hour of charging will give you 100 times usage. Also it has another mode, the Anti Aging Mode. Foreo Luna facial cleansing brush directs lower-frequency pulsations that, when applied to wrinkle-prone areas, reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as brings skin that looks firmer. As for this anti-aging claims, I cannot give you what I thought about it, since I have no visible wrinkles yet, so I am not sure if this works or not.

As for cleansing, this device will cleanse your face like no other. In fact, I feel as clean as I did when I used my Clarisonic. This device helps me clear out my skin. The first time I use this device, I broke out terribly, and to be honest my skin was at its worst. And LUNA helps me. It helps me clear out my skin, cleanse it not just on the surface, but also deep into my pores. I do notice I have less clogged pores when I use this device. And I do notice that my skin care (serum, moisturizer) absorbs much quickly after I cleanse my face with LUNA. All that little bumps on my face gone after I use this, yup believe it or not.

So, I can finally say that Foreo Luna is my life savior, my Holy Grail products. It is a good investment for your skin care routine, and I do recommend this device highly to all my friends and family. If you ask me which one I prefer, either LUNA or Clarisonic, I do prefer LUNA 2. It is more cost effective and do the job as good as Clarisonic. 

3 comments:

  1. We are appreciating your post, all information is useful for those who are willing to know about skin smoothner device
    at home for easy and healthy skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foreo

    Foreo is a Swedish beauty brand for all, with their beautiful skin care collection of products. Their consistency in delivering absolutely the best products

    to get more - https://blog.avanearbysalon.com/foreo/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its wonderful, looking at the time and effort you put into your weblog and detailed information you provide.
    I'll bookmark your weblog and visit it weekly for your new posts.
    Facial Hair Epilator

    ReplyDelete