Monday 11 July 2016

JEFFREE STAR VELOUR LIQUID LIPSTICK REVIEW




Here's another Liquid Lipstick review. Please do not be bored with my lipstick review, other review will soon be here darling. But if you know me well, I am a huge lipstick lover. My lipstick collection is bigger than my other collection. I am a proud lipstick hoarder. 

So let's get started. I bought my JS liquid lipstick from @beautelvie on instagram. Since it is really hard to get my hands on this liquid lipstick, I look all over instagram and found this seller. She is super nice, the package comes really secured (nothing broke), and on time. She also tell me to shake the liquid lipstick first before applying it. Thank you for the tips darl!

Okay, the box packaging is cute, but I am not a packaging hoarder, and I do always throw them away, but this box I can probably recycle, using it for storing my rings or something else. I bought 3 colors, Mannequin, Rose Matter, and Gemini. I am really hyped about Gemini, since its color is right up my alley. At first I thought Mannequin would be too pale for me, but guess what, it is not. It is still looks pretty on my lips.





Formula wise, Jeffree Star liquid lipstick makes me wish that I bought them sooner. It's not as drying as other liquid lipstick, it is creamy and lightweight. The dove applicator is different, and all you need is 1 layer. They fades beautifully, even though I still see my lip's lines or cracks, you may say, but it doesn't feel as drying. 



Smells, I honestly do not know what's the smell. It's like vanilla cupcake, but not my favorite one. I do not mind though, since these liquid lipstick are bomb! Another down side, they do not have a stopper, but the applicator gives you a great amount of product for application.

The only downside is, it always gets on my teeth after applying this liquid lipstick. It is not a pretty look. I do not know what's wrong but it always gets on my teeth and thank God I always check my teeth after applying lipstick. Another down side, they do not have a stopper, but the applicator gives you a great amount of product for application.

I heard that there are FAKE Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick out there, so be careful guys. Thank God, mine is original.




Mannequin is cool toned pinky nude. It dries darker on me, but I do prefer the color after it dries, since I do not like the super pale nude.




Gemini is terra-cotta warm nude. I love this color so much. It is so pretty. I cannot tell you how much I love this color.



Rose matter is soft neutral coral with a little bit pink in it. It is pretty, it fades gracefully and when I touch up, it still looks good. 


And another good thing is that they're cruelty free, it means they do not test on animals. Yay for that. 
Stay tuned for next review darling!

1 comment: