Friday 8 July 2016

ETUDE HOUSE DEAR MY BLOOMING LIPS TALK CHIFFON REVIEW




Hello girls and boys. Sorry for being MIA for weeks. I've moved to my new apartment, and things happened and could not do any reviews, but here we are. Even though when I am writing this, I am sick with flu, but guess what, this review needs to be done.

Today I am going to give you my honest review about ETUDE HOUSE DEAR MY BLOOMING LIPS TALK CHIFFON. This is their new range lipstick in Dear My Blooming Lips Line. First time I saw these lipsticks are from LilyMayMac's (@lilymaymac) instagram, she's the new brand ambassador ( I guess) for this lipstick line. And I saw her photos wearing them, and it looks so good. And I finally bought the lipsticks she used. I got 3 of them, in color BR108, BR109, and OR210.


Formula ? It's creamy, but not fully opaque, if you want full color opaque application, you will need several swipes. It is comfortable on lips, does not bleed, and has demi matte finish. I hate the scents. It has a very artificial smells, and it lingers for a quite some time. Packaging wise? cute. It's pink, but feels light and cheap. Well, it is a cheap lipstick, you get what you paid for right?




Color wise, BR108 is a nude with coral undertone. This one is my least favorite from all the 3 I got. I can barely wear this, since it is almost too light for my skintone and my preference. I like darker nude, with pink undertone. I'd still use this, but not as much as my other nude lipsticks which I love. This color has cooler undertone, and will suits darker or tanner skin tone.





Next is BR109. This one is my favorite. It's a darker nude with brown undertone and little bit of pink in it. This is my MLBB color. I can easily pull this off from my bag, and apply this over and over again, since I love this color so much. On photos, it looks it has orange undertone, but believe me it's more brownish than what it looks on camera. And btw, this photo does no justice for this color. It's so beautiful. And Lily actually picked this one as her favorite as well.




Last but not least, OR210. This color is a bright red with orange undertone. It is pretty, but I prefer my red lipsticks to be super matte so I do not have to worry about it bleeding all over my face. This shade is pretty as well, and it will perfect for night out.


Lasting hour? These lipsticks last pretty well, it fades after meal, probably will last around 5-6 hours. But after touch up, your lips will look perfect again.

Overall, I like the original Dear My Blooming Lips Talk better, since it is more opaque and it last well. These lipsticks are good, but not overly amazing. It does not give me a wow factor. The only thing I like is the color of BR109. And I despise the smells. But this lipstick is worth to try, well you might like it more than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment