Sunday 17 July 2016

In This Moment || PERSONAL

In this moment I realize how ungrateful I am for what I have.
In this moment I realize that I am supposed to embrace what I have right now, and enjoy it like there is no tomorrow. 
That is because we do not know what will happen in the next second, next minute, next hour, or next day. 
It is scary, not knowing what will happen.But all we can do is do our best at this very moment. 
So there will be no regret.So there will be no "I should've" thoughts at night. 
In this moment I really want to thank for everything. Every single thing that I have, I had, or I will have. 
For every breath, every pain, every smile. Even for every single tear that run down from my eyes. 
I am thankful I still have my parents living, breathing, supporting every steps that I take. 
I am thankful for every single person that crossed my path. Either the one who stay, and the one who left. 
I am thankful for my family that always have my back. 
I am thankful for that person who always remember me in his pray. 
I am thankful for people that always push me to move when I do not want to move. 
People that always take my hands when I want to give up. 
People who always listen to every same story I tell them.
People who always be there when I am crying for help.

I am thankful for you. For everything, for every second I learn something new. 
I may not saying this to you in person. But I love each one of you. Thank you for making me feel loved when I feel otherwise.

I am grateful now for everything that I have.

And I will cherish it until it's gone.Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment