Wednesday 22 June 2016

MY TOP 5 FAVORITE FOUNDATIONS



Hello beautiful people!

Now I'm gonna show you my top 5 favorite foundations. I trust these foundations, and I believe in them. I've tested and using them for enough time to tell you these are some of my favorites. 

I am not an everyday foundation user, but I use them enough to tell which one is work which is not, which one I love and which one I just like.

So, let's get started!




Shall we start with the infamous Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua ? Yes, we shall.
I have 2 of this foundation. Yup. I bought my first Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in shade B30. And I thought I would be a match for me, but unfortunately it is a little bit dark for my taste. It is a match for my summer shades, but it is a tad bit dark. So I went and buy another one in shade B20, which is perfect. I still use my B30, and I always mix it with my Chanel CC Cream which is lighter than my skin tone and it makes a perfect foundation as well. It has a luminous finish, smells great ( I love Chanel's products scents btw) and it lasts on me pretty good. For the price tag, it is expensive, but I think it is worth every penny. My friends even asked me what foundation that I use, and this makes my skin is flawless.

I am all about that light to medium coverage girl, and this foundation is the one. If I want cover any imperfection on my face, I will always prefer using concealer than a thick heavy coverage foundation. I hate the feeling of wearing mask on my face. It has spf 15 but thank God it does not give me weird flash back.

Shade rage? It is not so wide unfortunately, but I find my match so I have no problem with that. But I do think it is a little bit weird that the CC cream is in shade 20 and it is lighter than the foundation in shade 20. Chanel, you need a consistency in your shades babe. It doesn't hold my oiliness at bay, but I do not care at all. All I have to do is a little blot with blotting paper and I am ready to continue my day. For packaging it is great for traveling since it is in plastic squeeze tube. PS : shake well before you use. Buffing brush or beauty blender works wonder with this product.




The next one is my YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation. Mine is in the shade B30. My love for Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua is equal with this foundation. I have no regret at all purchased this foundation, since it makes me flawless. Best application? Damped beauty blender is my favourite. It is medium coverage foundation with luminous finish which I love eventhough I have oily skin, but I want to look dewy okay? Oil control? Not so much, but there is blotting paper and it never claims on keep my oil away, so I do not even mind. It has a scent, but it is okay for me. It also has a pump which is great, and I love the packaging. It is so luxurious with glass bottle. And for me it is worth the price.





The third one is Too Faced Born This Way foundation. Mine is in the shade Ivory. It is a perfect match for me, and it has natural finish. It has medium to full coverage which you can build it up, but I prefer medium coverage. I like to use this foundation also with damped beauty blender. It is come with a pump and glass bottle. And I will use this on special occasion like when I graduated and I do not have time to blot my face. This foundation last so well on my face and looks natural, not cakey at all. TF Born This Way has great selection of shades so you will find your perfect match. No scent at all, oil free, no SPF which are perfect for events.




The fourth one is my Borjouis Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in shade 52 Vanilla. Borjouis does not have a big selection of shades, but thankfully there is a match for me. It is lightweight, and has natural finish. Coverage wise, it has light to medium coverage. I like to use buffing brush with this foundation, and it sets pretty fast. It is a great day to day foundation for me. Longevity is great, and it is a drugstore product. If you have not try this foundation yet, this product is worth to try.






Last but not least, this is a pretty new foundation for me, but I love it from the first time I used it. It is my Hourglass Immaculate Liquid to Powder Foundation. Love this product, and I have in depth review of this product already. So you might want to check it out. hourglass immaculate foundation review

I guess this post is a long one, sorry for that. But I hope you can share some of your favourites down on the comment section. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment