Friday 3 June 2016

BECCA CHAMPAGNE POP AND OPAL REVIEW



HIGHLIGHT ON FLEEK. That is one of my favorite sentence. And I do love when my highlight is on fleek. I want someone see me from the moon and say "Damn, that highlight girl!". Today I am going to give you my review and thoughts about Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal and Champagne Pop.

I heard that Tiffany from Girls' Generation or SNSD uses Opal as her highlight, and since then I really want this product. But unfortunately the only time I can get my hands on this product is weeks ago. 

At the other hand, Champagne Pop is well known in youtube world, since the creator is the only one Jaclyn Hill. And her highlight always on fire. Unlike Opal, at first Champagne Pop was limited edition but Becca changed her mind and made it permanent. Thank you Becca!




Becca's highlight both Opal and Champagne Pop is not glittery whatsoever. It looks beautiful on the skin, and have a long staying power. Both are so pigmented, but blend beautifully. The powders are so creamy and buttery, also neither of them are scented. I still can see my highlight at the end of the day and it means something.






Opal itself is a golden-pinkish with cool undertone highlighter. And I think it looks good on lighter skin tone. And thank God, I can still pull this highlight on and not look ashy.




At the other hand, Champagne Pop is warmer and more golden with a little bit champagne-y color. This might not be for you if you are pale. But this highlighter will look gorgeous on light-medium and maybe darker skin tone. 



In comparison, if you prefer a warmer highlighter and you do have light to medium skin tone choose Champagne Pop. And if you more likely prefer a cooler undertone choose Opal. For me, I am more a neutral yellow light skin tone and I can pull them both, and to be honest I cannot choose which is better, because they will look different to each person. You have to try them yourself and decide which one is better for you.

Both of them are my babies, and I love them so much. I give them 5 of 5 points. Good job, Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment