Tuesday 7 June 2016

ETUDE HOUSE FACE BLUR SPF 23 PA+++ REVIEW


ETUDE HOUSE FACE BLUR PRIMER has its own hype in Asian beauty community. Lots of Korean Beauty blogger and youtuber raved about this product. At first I do not really want to try this product, because I think it's a so-so primer. But I give it a try.

This product claims to smoothing your skin, hides your pores and tone up your complexion. And it has a pump. (yay)


This face blur primer has SPF 23 PA+++ which is for me not very helpful. Why not SPF 50 PA+++? Or no SPF at all? Why it has to be in the middle ?


The consistency of this product is liquid, and it reminds me of Benefit High Beam but a little bit more liquid. It has white pinky color that helps brighten your face. I was not believe that this product can hide my pores, but believe it or not, it does even though the consistency is not silicon-y at all. This product does not have shimmer or glitter at all. But it give you a glow, while brighten your face.




Down side, this product has no oil control at all, but at the other hand it gives you glow. So this more likely a glowy/dewy primer which smoothing all your pores. I was torn that I get so oily faster when I use this product than when I use something more silicon-y like Benefit Porefessional.

This is a great primer for people who have dry to normal skin. Oily skin? Not so much, Unless you willing to use the most mattifying foundation you have. And I've tried it and my oil still peaking through in 4-5 hours of using this product and most matte foundation I have. 

For making my make up last longer, I honestly do not really see my make up last longer with this primer, because most of my make up probably rubbed off when I blot my face lol. Otherwise, this is a great product. I will continue using this product since it's an okay product and only if I want more glow in my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment