Friday 10 June 2016

MY SUMMER SCENT


Summer is approaching, or is it already here ? Everyone's got their own signature scent. So do I. My perfume choice is pretty different through out the season. I wear heavier musky perfume for rainy season (or Autumn/Winter) and more fresh and sweet scent for Spring and Summer.


My top choice is my See By Chloe. This so far my favorite now. It smells like a bouquet of flowers for me (well I suck at describing scents, fyi), and it lasts on me so well. It is pricey but I do not bathe in this perfume. See By Chloe's notes are (surprisingly there's no roses) Top : bergamot, apple blossom. Middle: jasmine, ylang-ylang. Base : musk, vanilla, sandalwood. 
Notes: I use this a lot. 





The next one are my ultimate CK ONE. If I do not know which perfume I should wear, I will always go for this one. This smells so fresh and clean. Manly, but it is unisex. And I love when men wear this perfume, since it is so damn good. CK ONE notes are bergamot, cardamom, fresh pineapple, papaya, jasmine, violet, rose, nutmeg, musk.
Note : I use this a lot as well, if I want to smells so damn fresh.



Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. Smells fruity and floral at the same time. It is a classic in my taste. I will use this when I am feeling like "I want to be expensive and classy, I want Chanel". I prefer the pink one (eau tendre) more than the other 2 Chanel Chances. This one is more floral. As you can see, I love my floral perfumes. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre's notes are grapefruit, jasmine and white musk.



Last but not least, if you want something sweet, like real sweet, try Giorgio Armani's Si. I will never bathe in this perfume. I only need like 2 sprays and I'm done. Even my friends once said (when I used this perfume) that I smelled amazing. It has fruity and sweet scents. Its' notes are chypre, blackcurrant nectar, airy florals, and musky blond wood. Seems like perfumes that I like all have musky scents. 

You should try at least sample these perfumes at your local perfumes store. And see which one you prefer. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment