Friday 17 June 2016

MY KYLIE LIP KIT IS FINALLY HERE





Hello gorgeous! The post I've been waiting to post is finally here. IT'S MY KYLIE LIP KIT REVIEW AND SWATCHES! yaaaaaaassss!

First of all, I get my Kylie Lip Kit from 2 online shops. My Candy K is from @yayformakeups, and my other 3 (Koko K, Posie K, and Dolce K) are from @kylielipkitjakarta (both are in Instagram, go check their IG!). I got my Candy K first, and after a few weeks later my other 3 babies arrived at my doorstep.



Let's talk about Candy K first. I love this shades. So much. It's so gorgeous on my lips. And to be honest, the idea selling a lip liner with a liquid lipstick actually a good idea. Lip liner helps me a lot in applying liquid lipstick. Lip liner makes it so much easier. Trust me, I am no good in applying liquid lipstick if the formula is so liquid (like this lip kit or colourpop). Sometimes it's so messy and I have to clean it after I apply it. But if I apply lip liner first, I have no problem with messy liquid lipstick application. Almost forget, this liquid lipstick has no stopper like other brands' lip glosses or liquid lipstick. (Stopper is like a thing inside the tube of your liquid lipstick that gives you a perfect amount of lipstick if that makes sense).




The packaging for me.. It does look cheap. It's just a plastic tube just like NYX glosses, and for the lipliner is okay and normal for a lip liner. You can sharpen the lip liner by the way.

The formula of this liquid lipstick is pretty liquid, and it has a vanilla cake smells but it does not overpowering. The lip liner is very creamy, and I love it. Both are very pigmented, and dry so fast. It does make your lips dry, but it is not the worst liquid lipstick I've tried. It still looks good after touch up, but a little does crumble after touch up. Staying power is great, it stays on me for 5 hours and after that I may need a little touch up. It does not bleed at all and smear all over your face. 




Candy K is a warm nude with a pink undertone. This color is perfect for my skintone. It's my new MLBB. 




Next is my second faves, Posie K. Posie K is a pink with a little bit puple on it. I love this shades. But I do not know why Posie K appears darker, and redder on my camera. I am so sorry about this. 







Koko K is a light nude pink with white in it. The white in it makes it not look so good on my lips. And to be honest, I am not so used with this type of shades. It is pretty on darker skin tone.




The last one is Dolce K. Dolce K is a darker nude with a little bit of peachiness. Dolce K looks so dark on my lips. But it is a perfect lipstick shade if you want a 90's look. This shade also will look so pretty on darker skin tone.

Overall, $29 for a liquid lipstick and a lipliner is pretty good in my opinion. It is not the best liquid lipstick, but it is great. But after shipping, and fees and blablabla, online shop does not sell this product that cheap. It is almost 2 times the prices here in Indonesia. 

Pros :
-Dries fast
-Not sticky at all
-Not so drying (compared to other liquid lipsticks)
-The lipliner is awesome
-Pigmented
-Smells nice
-Staying power is great
-Still looks good after second application (touch up)

Cons :
-It is pretty expensive here in Indonesia
-Color selection is not big
-The liquid lipstick has no stopper thingy
-The packaging is cute, but looks cheap

TIPS : Do scrub your lips and apply lip balm afterwards before you apply the liquid lipstick. This will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment