Sunday 19 June 2016

MOVING OUT II OUT OF TOPIC

HELLO PEOPLE!

To be honest I am exhausted, physically and mentally. I am currently on my process of moving out from my old place to my new apartment. I have a lot of things in my old place that I have to take with me to my new place. And those things make me realize that I'm probably a hoarder. 

My makeup is not the biggest collection, but for me it is a lot. I have a lot of other things as well, and it's all over the place right now. It's so uncomfortable, but I cannot do anything about it, since I am moving them slowly, like in 3 phase. I already did my phase 1, it is tiring. 

I love my old place, but sometimes I hate it too (story of my life). My old place is my safe zone, like it's small, packed with things, but it's all my things. But things that I hate is the water pump really problematic, also it is so noisy here especially in the morning since there's construction right next to my place. Also, no parking space. I have to park my car at my boyfie's house. And I cannot use it all the time. So, I need a new place and I found one.

My new place is not so big, it's a 2 bedrooms apartment, but it is comfy. I finally can make my dream vanity where I can put all my make up, and I will make them organized (fingers crossed). But the process of moving things is the one that makes me stressed out lately. My anxiety is coming and go, but my meds are helping me a lot. I have to move out (like totally emptying my space) on next Saturday, so I hope after I finish moving out, my anxiety will calm down. 

I may not post anything these 2 weeks, since I still have a lot of things to do. I promise after I finish organize my new place I will post new reviews and new stuff. So be patient peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment